Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

pCARS - общее обсуждение

Hammer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Почему раздувается где? Вообще или на этом форуме? )

Да, именно на этом форуме )

Почему вообще — оно понятно. Ибо (без малейшей иронии) это именно то, что людям требуется (красиво и без заморочек порулить). Почему тут…наверное по тем же причинам )
Я просто не большой любитель делать выводы на основании рекламных лозунгов. Хотя, какие тут выводы... И так всё понятно :)

Просто смысл какой в обмусоливании этих постов? Не вижу смысла.

Продолжаю не понимать почему раздувается такой ажиотаж... Но скриншоты, да, хороши.

Да просто интересно ж следить за процессом. Обменяться своими мнениями тоже можно. Такое развлечение!

К примеру пкарс может дать того чего нет в других симах - можно с интересом следить за открытой разработкой. Есть длинные трассы. Лично мне нравится фидбек в пкарс, особенно на торможениях. К любому проекту можно предъявить претензии. Есть даже люди, которые после 3-х лет в ир заинтересованы в пкарс. В ир я взял недавно несколько новых машин - и есть у меня к ним тоже вопросы. Как-будто не по асфальту едешь, а по бетону что ли)) Нет должного ощущения сцепления колес с асфальтом. Но я нейтрален ко всем проектам. Слежу с интересом и за пкарс и за ир и т.д.

Слежу с интересом и за пкарс

В Лотусе 49 были какие нибудь изменения в последнее время? Скоро релиз в Ир, вот что будет интересно сравнить, когда сделают ФФБ как в ф-рокки.

В Лотусе 49 были какие нибудь изменения в последнее время?

Вроде бы нет. Надо будет почитать обновления в планах. Пока там они все нововведения на маленьких прототипах обкатывают как я понял

Лично мне нравится фидбек в пкарс, особенно на торможениях.

забавно, мне как раз вчера катался и удивился что абсолютно непонятно блокируются колеса или нет. Возможно конечно у меня все достаточно стремно настроено, но в стандартных настройках ничего и нет :)

Самое интересное, что некоторые указания Коллинза настолько очевидны, что даже удивительно, почему разработчики это сами не учли, например разгонные характеристики Катера 500, вдавливаешь педаль газа в пол, машина стартует без малейшей пробуксовки, и такая же история со всем машинами. Собственно и на разгонах из поворотов переборщить с газом практически не реально, тупо газ в пол и всё.

Забавный пост на форуме WMD =)

It fucks with their believing about what is realistic.

They were told for many years that rFactor and iRacing driving behaviour is the top notch.

Хоть бы экс.Стига слушали, человек старается же.

Сегодня добавили эту машинку (бмв м3 е30), выглядит совершенно не так как остальные машинки (я про поведение :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwZGzH_PoA&feature=player_embedded

Тоже обновился - нет новой БМВ

В пятничном билде вроде бы добавят. Билды в пятницу ж выходят, которые доступны тим/фулл мемберам.

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?646-Build-Release-Notes

Вот здесь инфа по билдам. Пока для Senior Manager только. В пятницу для остальных

Что-то странно, даже на минимальных настройках не выше 15 фпс, при этом картинка время от времени вовсе зависает.

У тебя же вроде бы монитор с большим разрешением. Может это так сильно влияет.

У меня в Нордшляйфе 100-140 при текстурах хай и остальном медиуме. Странно.

Hey guys, so this post is referring to the latest Build 384 and the latest version of the BAC Mono that we have.

So, personally I have never driven this car, but Ben I am sure has done in the past so, his feedback will probably be more accurate, but here is mine anyway ☺

When I first started driving this car I thought it was fantastic fun and very easy to control as you can throw the car around and catch slides very easily which is really cool. For me this car is the easiest to control when it gets out of shape as it is very reactive and sensitive when you need to correct it, which adds to the fun factor. I also feel that it is very well balanced as the car never snaps and is very forgiving. The fact that you have to do so much with the steering wheel to keep the car straight on entry and exit of corners really makes you feel like you are driving it,

My main concern is the amount of understeer that it has, which forces you to drive it unrealistically, by this I mean the way that you have to ‘stab’ at the wheel and basically throw the front in to get it to go into the corner, whereas it should be a nice, smooth and progressive motion. When a car naturally begins to understeer, you do have to turn more and sometimes ‘stab’ at the wheel, but this is usually in the wet and should not be the case with the BAC around hot places like Monterey.

Because of the amount of steering lock needed and lack of grip, it feels like you are driving on worn tyres as there is understeer going in where the tyres feel like they are just ‘scrubbing’ and not gripping, and oversteer coming out where there is low traction when the rear tyres are under load. It also feels like you are driving in the wet, as it gives you the same feeling of turning to a point where the tyres are just ‘scrubbing’, waiting for it to grip and then controlling the lack of traction on the exit.

I personally do not think that the basic balance of the car is a problem, as if I was driving this in real life I would ask for different tyres and then go from there as the balance of the car in terms of movement and stability is there. The BAC Mono does not have ‘full slick tyres’ in real life so if we changed the tyres and increased the grip to the same level as the BTM mod used to be then that would be unrealistic. There needs to be a fine balance, so by just increasing the tyre grip slightly would improve it.

Take a look at this video below, as it will tell you some valuable information about how the car reacts in real life. The guy driving it says that it reminds him of driving a Formula 3 car that obviously has plenty of grip and is very planted. It also seems that it does not require much steering lock to go through corners, which is the opposite of what we have now. Looking at how the rear behaves in the video, it seems that the front is very positive whilst the rear produces a little less grip causing it to move just slightly which helps the car turn mid-corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1PK0hVGGg4

In the game, the rear feels very planted which makes the understeer worse, there is slight movement from the rear on initial entry which helps turn in, but not enough to stop the understeer mid-corner to exit meaning that to get the car to turn mid corner you have to use the power which creates enough oversteer to get the car pointed where you want, but sometimes to much causing an unnecessary slide, I personally like it, as it adds to the fun, but is unrealistic compared to how the car behaves in the video, where there is slight movement from the rear and then plenty of traction and stability on exit.

Lastly, going back to the car feeling like you are driving in the wet, if the current physics of the car was for driving in the wet then I think it is great, but more grip from the tyres is what I think is needed because I think the general balance is fine.

Thanks guys,

Nic

не вздумайте практиковаться только)

Там же люди с "ассистациями" ездят, пусть тренируются =))

Надо посмотреть как там сервер настраивается.

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...