Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

pCARS - общее обсуждение

Hammer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Покатал сейчас по эмиратам на дтм с призраком вр. Это просто лол. Ехать надо вне трека, срезки по 1-3 метра. Поржал. :) После ир так и не смог привыкнуть) Плюс вся соль вр в том, чтобы найти везде максимальные срезки. Вот на сономе еще нормально, резать негде. А тут...

зашел в тему краса, читаю про ирасинг, зашел в тему gt, опять читаю про ирасинг. куда не зайди, везде он ))) зачем вы все время сравниваете его с другими игрульками? это как сравнивать одну резиновую бабу с другой, и при этом доказывать, что какая то из них возбуждает больше.

это как сравнивать одну резиновую бабу с другой, и при этом доказывать, что какая то из них возбуждает больше.

Ну эт ты зря — есть отличнейшие резиновые бабы за шесть-семь килобаксов :)

Плюс вся соль вр в том, чтобы найти везде максимальные срезки.

Для настоящего рекорда этого не достаточно. Нужно управлять мышью!

PS

Симулятор, можно сказать тренажер бабы, с хорошей физикой - это сильно!

Хэмильтон добавил новый пост. На бмв z4 gt3 в спа он обогнал читера джони вариса)) хм, хотя вот сейчас посмотрел и варис опять первый

А как определить читера в пКарс? И в чем заключается хардкор в пКарс? Я к тому что переключать передачи можно как угодно, на ФА можно воткнуть 1-ю на полных оборотах с 6-й и ничего не случится =)

а он вроде и не добивался высоких результатов в спорте

Я и не интересовался его результатами в спорте)) Вот сейчас решил почитать. Опыт у него разнообразный

http://en.wikipedia...._(racing_driver)

вот у этого чела много рекордов. какой-то алиен из рф что-ли

http://cars-stats.wm...ofile?user=9894

Стиг активнее включился в тест. В новом посте сравнивал Caterham 500 в карс с реальносью. Даже свой круг топ гировский выложил))

Хэмильтон тоже дельные замечания дает по карту.

Интересно наблюдать

Стиг активнее включился в тест. В новом посте сравнивал Caterham 500 в карс с реальносью. Даже свой круг топ гировский выложил))

Ну вот видишь, дмитрич, а ты нам про какую-то деформацию и живой трек втираешь, а оказывается в пКарс и без всего этого всё реалистично =)

А если серьезно, то по словам стига реалистичен только вид через капот.

по словам стига реалистичен только вид через капот

еще звук немного похож!)) и "Мне нравится блокировка, которая правильно смещена вперед и, как и в реальности, легко контролируется"

вот и интересно посмотреть как они будут фиксить замечания Стига по остальным вопросам

Что за блокировка?

что б прочитать надо зарегистрироваться на сайте

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?1256-Collated-feedback-from-The-St...-Ben-Collins.&p=352151&viewfull=1#post352151

если интересно самому потестить в качестве развлечения, вроде бы еще будет открыта регистрация новых участников

Эх, Дмитрий, если бы я хотел зарегистрироваться и прочитать, то я бы зарегистрировался и прочитал :)

Я же просто спросил: "Что за блокировка"?

Если не трудно кто следит за темой копируйте сюда для тех, кто не имеет доступа к форуму вдм, вот так :

[spoiler=Бен Коллинз - Caterham 500]Caterham 500

Graphics

The vision over the hood is very realistic and I love the way you sense the nose leading, follwed by your butt. It’s not over the top, just enough to doff a cap at the real thing.

Sound

It’s the right kind of sound – but the 500 is slightly more mental. To state the obvious I’ve cranked the volume which helped but the more gruff the better.

Traction

Off the mark at the grid for instance – the wheels should spin instantly at full throttle and currently the car lets you get away with it and pulls off smartly. It really should let rip with wheelspin and simultaneously shoot off the mark.

Handling

Way too much understeer.

In reality - at very high speed the Caterham does settle, which is a mercy, and you can enter a high speed corner with a fairly neutral understeer and predict where you’re going. Unless you’re rough with the steering in which case it will bite and kick you sideways. Then it’s all hands on deck.

At lower speeds the Cat is unusual in that if you drive very carefully (with the steering) it’s possible to drive a corner with some understeer because there’s so much weight over the rear axle, making the tyres grip, so little over the front.

But you don’t drive carefully. You take it in by the bit and point it at the apex to make the rear glide, then balance it on the throttle.

So in reality it’s oversteer from the beginning, its very snappy in the way the rear grips and skids – but not in the sense of terminal snap oversteer. It’s quite controllable, but the grip comes and goes aggressively a bit like a kart.

Ditto on the throttle – you tend to work it a fair amount to take advantage of moments of grip until you really nail the best way to bring it on progressively and hold the slide from apex to exit.

The current settings feel very prohibitive at the front end so if we can address this first we could perhaps then turn to the on power dynamics?

Braking

I like the lock ups which are correctly front biases and as per the real thing they are easily controlled. It would be magic to see a puff of blue smoke in varying degrees to help indicate how big the lock up is as the Caterham gives a lot of feedback this way.

Что за блокировка?

Блокировка колес при торможении

хз реклама это или нет, но здесь есть переводы всех их постов http://vk.com/page-34834995_44201001

свежий пост

[spoiler=Ok guys, so this is my second blog this week (Hamilton)]Ok guys, so this is my second blog this week, and this post is going to be referring to Build 380 and the new physics on the karts.

So, there are a lot of things that I think could be improved on the details of the karts i.e. the way it looks, the shapes of curtain things and just the fine small detail down to the material of the seat and steering wheel etc. I will not go on about them changes in this post as at the moment I am purely focussed on the handling, meaning that the details and artistic stuff can come later.

Firstly, this version is a night and day difference compared to the versions before, as they were just completely undrivable. I think it is great to have a single speed kart as this will appeal to a lot of people. For me personally, they are now driveable and from a standard feel perspective are along the right lines and have made a good first step, but there is quite a long way to go to make it absolutely perfect.

What I like at the moment is that I have noticed that the basic movement of the chassis is there, e.g. there is a little bit of hopping mid corner, and you can see the chassis starting to flex which is great. The tyres seem to be in much better shape and are this time helping the kart turn into the corner, rather than working against you by not turning at all.

I think to make this as realistic as possible the karts chassis, brakes and tyres need to all work in the correct way to get the maximum feel out of it. The way a kart handles is very unique and therefore is going to be very difficult to replicate down to the last millimetre, but I think we should give it our best shot.

Brakes

Firstly are the brakes as they are a big factor in how the kart reacts into a corner, in pretty much every form of motorsport, most of the lap time can be found and lost under braking, braking is a fine art which you can never stop learning, and can sometimes be the make or break of a driver. Braking in a kart is very important as what you do with the brakes determines how quickly you can go through the corner. Brakes on a kart are quick and sharp and you can use the effect of the brakes to make the kart turn and pivot into the corner. Most of the braking is done in a straight line just like racing in a car, but it is what you do in the last parts of the braking phase that can change the attitude of the kart.

At the moment the kart lacks under braking as there is no quickness or sharpness to them, meaning that you have to brake and wait for the kart to slow down before you turn, rather than braking, turning, and using the grip of the tyres as well as the stiffness of the chassis to ‘scrub’ the speed off. Everyone has their own driving styles, but for me I use the brakes to make the kart pivot and turn into the corner. I think it would be great if we can get the brakes locking the rear wheels with just one ‘stab’ of the brake pedal, this way, people will get the feeling of how a kart feels under braking and can then either adapt their driving style to compensate for the brakes (which sometimes you have to do in real life) or just make changes to whatever is suitable for them. The kart at the moment has a slight hint of pivoting during braking at high speed which is great, but low speed, there is a very big delay under braking which stops the kart being able to pivot.

Steering

Next is the steering, at the moment I feel I have to turn way too much to get the kart to do what I want. It almost feels like the steering wheel is not connected to the ‘Steering Boss’ and is floating in mid-air, as you have to keep ‘stabbing’ at the wheel to get it to turn. I have to use ‘full lock’ quite often through hairpins and through small ‘kinks’ which is very unrealistic, as I have never used ‘full lock’ in a kart to go through a corner in real-life.

Karting is all about using minimal amount of steering lock and the steering should be very direct and instant, at the moment this is not the case and is a big problem in the feel of realism. Steering in a kart can come down to braking, tyres, chassis etc. In some cases you can ‘stab’ at the wheel to get the front to turn in better or you can change your braking to get it to pivot into the corner.

I think the main changes for the steering should be making it more instant and direct so that you do not have to use ‘full lock or ‘stab’ at the wheel to get it to turn. Smoothness and a straight wheel at all times is the success to being quick in a kart, and at the moment you are unable to do any of these.

Tyres

The tyres on a kart are obviously very important as different make of tyres and tyre compounds can change the attitude and performance of the kart dramatically. I personally think that the tyres on the Project Cars kart need to be more sticky and grippy as at the moment they seem to have a lot of understeer to a point, but then produce some grip mid corner. Air temperature is obviously very important also, as the warmer it is, the ‘stickier’ the rubber is, producing more grip as well as making it harder to turn the steering wheel and can also create more hopping through corners. This is something that we need to take into account as the different whether conditions, hot or cold should change the way the kart handles affecting lap time etc.

Sounds

Sounds of the engine and especially the tyres can be improved, at the moment the tyres are making the ‘skidding; noise every time you turn the wheel which is unrealistic, to improve this we need to define the noise to the way the kart is acting to make it accurate. ‘Locking’ up etc., should all be defined to that correct action.

One quick thing I noticed was that, if you accelerate from being stationary, the engine revs up until it actually starts moving, this shouldn’t happen as when you pull off you should have instant torque and the engine note should start low and then start to gradually rise.

Below is a video which I found of a Rotax TonyKart, there are many things in this video which will help explain to you what I have been talking about e.g. braking, locking up, making the kart pivot. The sounds of the engine, which I think could really improve the sound in Project Cars and also the sound of the tyres ‘skidding and ‘locking up’ sound different to the game.

Lastly, two things that I noticed which I thought I would mention is, the driving view from inside the kart, the camera should sit a little lower as it starts off a bit too high which doesn’t give you the sense that you are sitting in the kart, I lowered the camera myself, but you could change the default settings to make this normal.

Secondly is the Force Feedback, I originally struggled with the Force Feedback being too weak and then realised that I needed to add the FFB Tweaker, which I did and it improved it, but when the kart is sitting at idle and the wheel simulates vibration from the engine, it shakes a massive amount and I have to stop it with my hands, I am not sure if this is just me or everyone is having this, but it is a little too much and I thought I should tell you guys.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my feedback, everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine. ☺

Thanks,

Nic

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...