Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

pCARS - общее обсуждение

Hammer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Что там может быть веселого на торможениях... каждый раз тормозить нужно в пол. Тормоза в пкарс вообще бредовые.

Насколько помню в настройках выставлено 95% усилия, попробуй увеличить

Насколько помню в настройках выставлено 95% усилия

по дефолту чувствительность газа 50. я так и оставил. если прибавить для газа, то ф1 становится неуправляемой. другие даже не пробовал с высокой чувствительностью.

кстати в этом билде был модифицирован тип шин Slick_white. Такие у Racer L4 RS

[spoiler=Хэмильтон протестировал BMW E30 и в конце поста пишет об ожидании реалистичного Track grip.]Hey guys,

So this post is referring to Build 390 and the new BMW M3 E30.

So far I have been testing at two different tracks, which are Monterey and Eifelwald GP.

Monterey

The first track I drove was Monterey which to be fast requires a good front end. At first it took me a while getting used to the car as I had just finished a run with the Racer L4-RS, so the disciplines are completely opposite which is to be expected.

In my first few laps, the two main characteristics I noticed were, heavy understeer, but good traction on exit. Obviously this car does not have aero, apart from the rear wing, which in real life is not that affective, so what you are looking for is good ‘mechanical’ balance and grip, which you can start to play with using camber’s, toe, etc. As there is quite a lot of understeer, I made changes to the ‘diff’, which improved the front end mid corner, but understeer on entry is still an issue as it feels like the front tyres are not ‘gripping’ up, so you get that ‘scrubbing’ sensation again like you are driving on worn tyres. Even with the diff changes and zero rear wing, the rear is still very stable and planted which makes the understeer worse. I think the overall balance is good, and the fact that the car bites you if you are on the power to early is great, as it teaches you to be patient and have the wheel straight before you pick the power up which is a lesson learned for racing in real life.

Eifelwald GP

I then drove the car at Eifelwald GP and tried to develop a setup that made the rear of the car turn to get rid of the understeer. I succeeded in finding a way to dial out the understeer and to make the rear turn on entry. It requires a more smooth steering input, which is good as it takes away the unrealistic steering lock angles we used to have with previous cars. Although the car is now set up to be looser, there is still an element of ‘laziness’ from the front, which I think should be the main focus in solving. I also noticed that there is less traction at this track which helps the car turn compared to Monterey as I took my new developed setup from Eifelwald to Monterey and could not get the rear to move at all which brought back the understeer that I had already gotten rid of at Eifelwald. This might be down to track grip level, but you guys may have other reasons.

Braking

I think braking is a very positive attribute for this car as it is very stable during the braking phase, but as you start to brake later, the car starts to get out of shape which you can control with opposite lock and other techniques. When braking late, you can also start to feel the front tyres starting to lock which with both of these characteristics added together, gives you the realistic feeling of being on the limit of the tyre under braking. Which I think is great.

Kerbs

The main problem I have found with this car is the kerbs at Eifelwald, it reminds me of how the Asano X4 was a while back when as soon as you turn in and touch a kerb its pretty much game over and there is nothing you can do to get it back. For me I think that the behaviour of the cars when they use the kerbs in this game is a big problem as I have now found myself not using any kerbs at all generally as they are all slippery, just like you a driving in the wet. Once you are on power and drive to the exit kerb the car just ‘wheel spins’, loses traction and that’s it. This does not happen with every kerb in the game, but the way they act I think is very inconsistent and unrealistic in some cases. The ‘brick wall’ affect when you use a kerb needs solving as this is obviously very unrealistic and affects so many parts of your driving, such as braking; racing line, exit speed etc.

The overall balance of the car is very manageable with a controllable rear end when it gets out of shape and is nice and enjoyable to drive. I feel that the base handling of the cars in the game have improved since I have been a part of this project, as when we first started with the STM tire mod, the basic balance of the cars were all over the place, whereas now it is fantastic to see that even with a new car, the balance is at a higher level, meaning that the car is easier to fine tune,

Time of day/Track grip

Firstly I want to say that the graphics are awesome for the different times of day, I think they are pretty much spot on in terms of visuals. I found that regardless of the time of day and whether you are in summer or winter, the track grip is still the same. Track temperature and conditions play a massive part in motorsport as they can affect so many different things. Small detail such as warming the tyres up when you come out of the pits should be introduced, with tyres taking longer or shorter time to come in (heat up) depending on the time of day and the whether conditions. I know that at the moment the game does show tyre temperatures, but the affect of them does not exist.

At the start of a race weekend, if the track has not been used for a while it is what is known as ‘Green’, which is when the track is dirty, slippery and not rubbered in. This means that from when the first session goes out which is around 9am the track is cold, sometimes damp and lap times are slow. At the moment in the game it seems that there is instant grip as soon as you come out of the pits, and no matter what time of day it is, the track conditions are the same. Driving on cold tyres is one of the hardest things for drivers to master as the heating process varies on different cars. This is something that I think should be introduced into Project Cars, as this will make it even more realistic.

Thanks guys

Nic

Перспективы развития.

Вопросы к разработчику:

Hello AJ

I have a few questions regarding the current state of STM which we can test ingame.

Does every track has the same amount of grip on the roads?

Is dirt/grass pickup simulated?

Is tire wear simulated?

Are the tire temperatures calculated acceptable? And are the effects of the tire temperature already properly simulated?

And one bonus question:

What point has the highest priority?

Ответы:

1. No, but how the final grip is achieved will eventually become more sophisticated. Right now it is basically a single multiplier from the tire model's point of view. Due to how the tire model is architected, it is possible to have different surface models interact at a more fundamental level. This means eventually the tire model will get things more like an asphalt type, road temp, dust/dirt level/depth, water dust/dirt level/depth, oil, etc, and the grip, dirt thrust, hydroplaning, etc will fall out of that. That may be too much to get all into a first version/game, but that is where the model is headed.

2. Not yet. See 1.

3. Not yet, but this MUST be in for first game.

4. Not yet, but this MUST be in for first game.

думал форд получиться прикольным в вождении, а на деле оказался ваще не приятным, похожий на переднеприводные из авто клаб революшн. а вот то что в билде, нежданчиком, появился мерс слс, оказалось большим выигрышем. это лучшая машина в игре. оч рекомендую попробовать. на ней сейчас "базовая" физика, и её будут допиливать, и это уже настеригает, боюсь они всё испортят этими доработками

На бонусный вопрос не ответили, про приоритет...

Вообще весь этот разброс по проработке моделей вызывает ощущение хаоса. Не понятно в каком направлении они работают. В какой то момент начинает казаться, что сделан шаг вперед, потом они переделают, становится хуже, и это объявляется новым словом в науке и технике. Выходит новая машина, ожидаешь от нее демонстрации всего того лучшего, чего удалось добиться в физике, а машина оказывается неуправляемой..

думал форд получиться прикольным в вождении, а на деле оказался ваще не приятным
вчера прокатился. да, на базовых настройках тормозить непросто. мне сейчас в карс нравится радикал ср8 и катерхэм 500. на слс проехал круг и бросил. сравнил ср8 в пкарс и ир. чем-то даже похожими показались. но у карс недостаточная поворачиваемость и не так скользит, но в занос его теперь легче отправить. звук тоже неплох у него

сравнил ср8 в пкарс и ир. чем-то даже похожими показались

По-моему как два совершенно разных автомобиля. Если и похожи, то только количеством колес и формой шасси =), а едут совсем по-разному.

Если вам предложит какой нить человек аккаунт купить, не ведитесь!

вот этот хлопчик уже обманул 3 человек 45+45+20 (евро)

http://forum.wmdport...ember.php?85615

лучше перед покупкой посоветуйтесь с администрацией русскоязычного форума по projectcars

А больше об этом нигде узнать нельзя? :)

О том, что купить тулпак пКарс уже нельзя, давно известно на этом форуме, а еще здесь можно попросить аккунт на время, если хочется покататься.

лучше перед покупкой посоветуйтесь с администрацией русскоязычного форума по projectcars

Зачем ты сам вводишь людей в заблуждение? Зачем с кем-то консультироваться, если купить тулпак или аккаунт на wdm уже давно нельзя!

Зачем ты сам вводишь людей в заблуждение? Зачем с кем-то консультироваться, если купить тулпак или аккаунт на wdm уже давно нельзя!

сейчас там у них налоговая проверка, как закончится, скорее всего откроют возможность покупки на короткое время
  • 2 недели спустя...
Тут не интересно,

Ну да.. Как то в Карсе с этим все кисло. Машинки выходят уже чуть не через день, и у каждой табличка "не доделано, базовая физика".

Это как будто на тест драйве автомобиля тебе говорят: "Знаете, это бета версия, у нее нет заднего правого колеса. Но если в левых поворотах сильно не газовать, то машина едет. Потом, когда купите полную версию, там будут все колеса"

Ну да.. Как то в Карсе с этим все кисло. Машинки выходят уже чуть не через день, и у каждой табличка "не доделано, базовая физика".
Вот в сегодняшнем билде будет новая физика. Карт надо будет заценить.
Новая физика для всех машин, или только для карта?

на форуме разработчик выложил инфу.

[spoiler=Physics updates for Friday's build]Physics updates for Friday's build

Asano LM11: Reduced turbo lag and made various other small tweaks to work with the new slick_green in attempt to kill off lazy slide syndrome

BMW M3 GT: Revised default setup. Added driver's weight.

BMW Z4 GT3: Revised default setup for new slick_green.

Caper Monterey (road): Proper road course setup added. No more super speedway default hack.

Caper Monterey (oval): Now using slick_darkblue. Only makes sense to have separate tires for oval and road racing...and probably even multiple oval tires in the long run.

RSC-G: Added longitudinal carcass flex mode. Tweaked some other natural frequencies of the carcass.

RSE-G: Added longitudinal carcass flex mode.

RBA-G: Added longitudinal carcass flex mode. Don't want to call it a magic bullet, but this completely turned around how the Caper Monterey drives, and in a very good way.

slick_blue: Adjusted slip angle falloff. Now used only for Caper road course car

slick_darkblue: New oval tread for the Caper. Adding long flex to the carcass made it so much more stable that the grip level on slick_blue was producing some unrealistically fast lap times. This brings the grip level back down, while still having the better stability of the new carcass.

slick_green: Removed the concept which I think was causing lazy slide syndrome. Was an old attempt to get bite into the tire, which is now obsolete as there are better methods to get the same effect.

slick_white: Same work as slick_green, but for the small prototype tire grip level.

еще раз просмотрел. получается, для карта ничего и не будет. у него

Tire Carcass: RRL-G

Tire Tread: slick_orange

Chassis & Aero: Build 375

Engine & Gearbox: Build 375

Suspension: Build 375

[spoiler=Интересно, когда эти нововведения появятся] RRL-G - new kart carcass. Much more responsive, since it can be, since it includes the new longitudinal flex mode. This new flex mode allows for a 'sharper' lateral behavior without making braking overly hard to modulate.

RRM-F, RRM-R - Front and rear differentiated formula carcasses. These also incorporate the new flex mode.

slick_orange, the kart tread, has been updated to work with RRL-G.

slick_darkamber is a new 'easier' formula tread, based on slick_amber, with less falloff, and is installed as one of the A/B test options (see below).

kart -- now uses RRL-G and works much better at Spa kart track than the previous tire. Nic was right BTW...at the Spa track the kart was far too spongy before. I had been testing elsewhere before his comments.

FB - now uses RRM-F and RRM-R with slick_amber (same tread as before). This should demonstrate just how effective the new flex mode is compared to before.

There are three new command line flags for testing: -A -B and -C. If you use one of these flags (use only one at a time), you will get an alternate test tire for a car if it has one. For this build only the FB has alternate tires. Otherwise, if you drive a car in alternate mode, but it has no alternate tire, you will get the 'default' tire which is ultra low grip, just so you know you have a stand-in tire and are not rating something not intended for production. So the idea (right now just for the FB) is that you can do A/B back to back testing (well, also 'C' in this case) by using the -A, -B, and -C flags. Sometimes nothing beats blind-ish A/B testing.

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...