Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

pCARS - общее обсуждение

Hammer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

А по делу есть что прокомментировать?

Ну дык я именно на это и намекал, а ты не понял? Очень смешно выглядит эта ваша мышиная возня вокруг pCARS в свете результатов проверки. Вам осталось еще только начать подтирать свои старые посты, чтоб не выглядеть настолько глупо.

На протяжении двух лет разработки у карсофилов одна отговорка "это альфа версия, исправят". Просто интересно, какая трасса боле-менее готова?

Может поговорим насчет сроков выхода Лотуса 49? Кстати, как там, деньги вернули живыми или как обычно в виде iR credits? Ведь если последнее - это же навязывание услуг в чистом виде (я понимаю, что фанбоям iR такую мысль очень сложно переварить).

Все же не понятные метания разработчиков пКарс, то они не уверены смогут ли реализовать износ шин, то заявляют о разработке новой шинной модели под названием FlashTread, это уже третья версия

A quick bullet list of what FlashTread has:

* "grip" broken out into deformation, adhesive, viscous, tack, and tear models

* flash effect (temperature variance through the contact patch at asperity level)

* curing (race tires are not typically delivered fully cured)

* water, including hydroplaning (which happens organically)

* loose material model (for gravel, sand, dirt, etc)

* improved setae kernel blending model

* tread rubber thickness and channels are modeled

* seta stiffness and some other parameters derived from Shore Hardness

* tread wear (and flat spots do just fall out)

Все же не понятные метания разработчиков пКарс, то они не уверены смогут ли реализовать износ шин, то заявляют о разработке новой шинной модели под названием FlashTread, это уже третья версия

А сколько там версий уже было у НТМ? И ничё, народ хавает.

А что, модель шин Seta так быстро себя изжила? А до этого рассказывали как много параметров эта модель обрабатывает, ну чтож, до релиза еще далеко, может еще что-то придумают ^_^

Очень смешно выглядит эта ваша мышиная возня вокруг pCARS в свете результатов проверки. Вам осталось еще только начать подтирать свои старые посты, чтоб не выглядеть настолько глупо.

Наша? Что за маразм :facepalm:

Может поговорим насчет сроков выхода Лотуса 49? Кстати, как там, деньги вернули живыми или как обычно в виде iR credits? Ведь если последнее - это же навязывание услуг в чистом виде (я понимаю, что фанбоям iR такую мысль очень сложно переварить).

Делал предзаказ иР кредитами, их мне и вернули, и очень рад, что навязывают эту услугу да еще и как оказалось бесплатно, я конечно понимаю, хейтерам эту мысль сложно переварить.

Заметь, одного у тебя тут батхед относительно айресинг, процитирую тебя:

"По-моему у тебя уже просто айрейсинг головного мозга, когда любая вещь, связанная с другим симулятором, обсасывается с точки зрения выдающейся исключительности иР" :lol:

Угу, барыги, а еще этот развод с новыми звуками, тенями, 64 битными версиями, физиками кпп и все после релиза...

Вот пкарс наверняка выпустят свой продукт сразу идеальным, как нфс шифт, максимум один патч в первый год, пофиксят несущественные баги, вроде кол-ва передач в машинах, мелочи. :good:

Не понимаю какая связь с нтм совсем другого сима, видимо у тебя комплексы, а с комплексами нужно бороться.

Не понимаю какая связь с нтм совсем другого сима, видимо у тебя комплексы, а с комплексами нужно бороться.

связь в том, что резина в ир меняется и по сей день...
связь в том, что резина в ир меняется и по сей день...
Ну и что? В реале производители шин тоже всё время дорабатывают свои покрышки, производители автомобилей разрабатывают новые платформы, двигатели, трансмиссии, тормоза и т.п.

Ничего плохого в развитии нет и быть не может.

Ну и что? В реале производители шин тоже всё время дорабатывают свои покрышки, производители автомобилей разрабатывают новые платформы, двигатели, трансмиссии, тормоза и т.п.

Ничего плохого в развитии нет и быть не может.

так я и не говорю, что сделать 1 версию и забить. в карсе точно также ведется разработка, развитие, улучшение...
так я и не говорю, что сделать 1 версию и забить. в карсе точно также ведется разработка, развитие, улучшение...
А я сейчас на карс бочку и не качу :)

Прикол в том, что в Ир меняют такие параметры резины как увеличение температурных зон с 10 до 20 (не помню точных цифр, могу ошибаться). А разрабы п.карс только пытаются понять будет ли у них износ вообще (в продукте, разработчики которого позиционируют свой сим выше гт5 по уровню реализма, если вспомнить табличку).

Как бы немного разные вещи и стадии развития... нет?

Развиваются, допиливают - отлично, так и надо, мы все надеемся на то, что выйдет достойный продукт.

Почитал что рассказывает Ник Хэмильтон:

Hey guys,

So I am back and this post is going to be about Build 458 and the Formula B ABC Tyre Testing, which I did at Sakitto GP. This circuit is where I tested the old tyres 2 weeks ago, so I wanted to get a back-to-back test at the same circuit to see the difference in behaviour from the old tyres to the new ones.

Force Feedback

The main difference I noticed between this tyre and the old one was the amount of FFB there is which is really nice. You can feel the front tyres gripping up and biting into the surface of the track to get the car to stop which is just one of the effects. There is a lot more feedback through the wheel in general, especially over the curbs with the FFB changing in strength etc. depending on the type of curb you hit, which is what I said was lacking in my last post about the Formula B car.

There are just the finer details, which I think are missing at the moment. The first one is that there is good FFB through high-speed when you are taking a corner flat, but as soon as you hit the brakes and turn in, the FFB goes really weak giving the feeling that when you turn, the front wheels have been lifted off the floor. Through any corner that requires you to brake before, makes the wheel go light when you turn, but then the strength comes back as soon as you pick the power up. From my experience, the wheel weight and feedback feels the same all the way through the corner in real life, unless you go offline etc. This then brings me onto my next point that, the FFB of the curbs are really good, but the fine details of using a curb on the exit and running onto astro-turf needs to be added, as this changes the feedback through the wheel when the front tyres lose grip on this type of surface. Things such as flat-spots, marbles and dirt offline all need to be added for more accuracy.

So as I have mentioned the FFB being the main difference I have noticed with these tyres, I have just focussed on the balance and behaviour of each compound.

Default Compound

This tyre is very slow as it has a lot of understeer, so much in fact that the front tyres are always scrubbing when you go through a corner. There is a decent amount of traction on exit, but the understeer and the laziness from the front tyre just kills the lap time and general balance of the car completely as with know front end grip, the rear will not want to move, making the understeer worse.

Compound A

This tyre is very similar to the default compound, there is not much grip from the front tyres, but has a little bit more than the Default Compound. The FFB is the same than the Default Compound, which is good as this shows consistency, but there is very little you can do with this tyre due to the lack of grip it produces on the front. Regarding traction and rear stability, there is no difference and still provides a good level of grip, the front tyres are the biggest issue.

Compound B

This tyre is really good, there is a lot more grip from the front, which makes driving the car a lot easier and allows you to place it where you want. You are able to brake later than Compound A and the Default, which is down to the grip that the tyre produces. In terms of traction, there is no difference, but if I was being picky (Which I am) I would say that there needs to be more rear traction out of the corner as this seems more of an issue than with the old tyre with the best compound (if you understand what I mean.)

Compound C

This tyre feels really nice, it is not the quickest, but it feels the most stable out of all of them. It is very forgiving and consistent and does not give you the need to really push them. Sometimes you can over drive soft tyres or new tyres as you think that they need to be pushed hard in order to get the time out of them, but this is not always the correct way. This is what I feel with this tyre, it is a tyre that I would use as a Hard tyre for long runs. Maybe a little more traction is needed, but all in all it is really good.

Overview

There seems to be a trend with these tyre tests, where there are two compounds which are slow and lack a lot of grip on entry and mid corner, but are very similar in total, in this case these are the Default and A Compounds, and then two tyre compounds which, one feels like a good soft tyre, meaning that you can push hard on it and the grip is there and is the faster tyre,(B) and one which feels like a good, durable, hard tyre which does not produce as much grip on a flying lap, but feels good and has a good balance in which you can use for long runs in the race etc. ©

I am not fully sure on what AJ is trying to get out of this test, whether he is looking for one tyre, which is fast and has a good feel over one flying lap, or a tyre which has a good overall balance which is consistent and allows you to go long distance. Either way, I think he has done a great job in improving the feel of the tyres over the curbs etc. all is left now is the finer details.

After we are sure what tyres we are going to use, we need to add tyre wear, the feeling you get from new tyres e.g. having to get the shine off the tyre before you start pushing them, the feeling of the new tyre giving you a more positive front end, effecting the way you turn the wheel etc. etc. Tyre degradation needs to noticeable both graphically and physically. There are many aspects that need to be looked into in order to really feel what a tyre does and feels like in real life. Tyres are so important and the feeling you get from them can mean the difference between 1st and last place!

I have a lot of ideas on which I would like to see in terms of the feelings you get from the tyres and what causes them feelings, as soon as we choose the best tyres to work with, I will put these ideas forward.

All in all, there has been a great improvement with the feeling that you get through the wheel with this car and tyres, it feels like you are driving it more!

Good progress…..

Nic

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?11081-Nic-s-Thread&p=454471&viewfull=1#post454471

Решил потестить Формулу Б на различных шинах. Тестил в Спа, ехать можно только на дефолтных шинах, рельсовый фирменный держак, а вот на шинах АБС совсем иное дело, на этих шинах машина просто не едет, невозможно нажать педаль газа даже на половину, а стоит повернуть руль, задние шины уплывают даже без газа на скорости 80км/ч.

Не обратил сразу внимание, что у меня 457 билд, надо будет снова затестить когда выйдет билд 458, пока ездить на составах АБС нереально.

ну не знаю, попробовал я С, нормальные покрышки, только пару раз развернуло, может конечно я медленно еду... но в лфс на бф1 без тк поскольжее будет

Что значит медленно? На шинах С я красную воду в Спа не могу проехать даже очень медленно, в полпедальки =) Да что там красная вода, в любом повороте зад уезжает куда-то.

БФ1 без ТК вполне предсказуемо едет.

Можно как-то в пКарс вывести индикаторы педалей или другую телеметрию?

странно, красную воду я легко на полном проезжаю О_о . Может вы все таки не те покрышки выбрали?

j2OWwdU5ax8jx.jpg

а на счет индикаторов, надо включить телеметрию этими кнопочками

jqut9PR3yCwV5.jpg

th_pCARS2012-09-2720-19-11-96.jpg

[spoiler=Грандиозные планы]Hi Guys and Gals,

The team and I have been looking at short-medium and long term goals, listening to the will of the community and looking at areas of the game that need attention most urgently. What I'd like to share with y'all today is the work we're looking at doing now and next - the plan to the game's release is still being knocked into shape but we're much closer to a clear picture there. So in lieu of the full plan to release (which I will be sharing with you soon) here's a look at our plan of attack right now for the immediate future:

Manual engine start controls - This is done and in today's build!

Weather setting - the full way of being able to specify the weather during a race, including random and "real" (downloaded from the net).

Tyres - Allow any tyre to be fitted to a car (configured in car setup)

Yellow/penalty flags

Track Cameras Tool

Post-track load (and on track) car setup

Full race weekend

Pitstops

Audio improvements - more on this soon!

Multiple custom livery support

KERS/DRS/Push to pass support

View replays in front end

Brake wear

Ballast system for MP

"Real" damage mode

Turn indicators

"Goggles" helmet for Lotus 49

Setup sharing

Windscreen dirt buildup

Live Track

New Concepts for Main Menu and Time Trial UI

Gear Ratio Setup System

This work will take varying amounts of time but I hope you'll agree this is all important stuff that'll make a significant contribution to the look, feel and experience that we're putting together. Please be assured that the wishlists posted and the PMs sent have been read and are being considered as part of our complete plan to the game's release, and have already been used to help guide us with our short term goals.

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?12274-Focus-for-the-next-few-months&p=456102&viewfull=1#post456102

А что из этого есть грандиозное? :)

По-моему почти все из этого списка является минимальным набором фич для любого симулятора. За исключением может того, чтобы ставить любые шины на любую машину, только это полный бред. Единственно "живой трек", но опять же, фича становится обязательной в каждом симе, посмотрим как реализуют.

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...