Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

Assetto Corsa - Общее обсуждение

VeTeR

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Между делом мы тут, а я больше всех, поливаем Куносов... вчера и сегодня немного покатал Фуру 599ХХ и чот мне даж понравилось, хз, вроде на так и плужит :) Получается что некоторые тачки хлам, а некоторые вроде и норм... пробовать надо. К тому же у 599 меняли шины, по крайней мере давление точно сбросили, может после этого она поехала получше.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUuR0x6j36Y

ПРО тип: убирай арбы, поедешь на 1-2с быстрее

Еще один недовольный с трековым опытом :popcorn:http://www.assettoco...ng-curve.48253/

жаль туда нельзя ссылку на мод кинуть

Что там пишут? Я же теперь даже читать не могу толком.

ПРО тип: убирай арбы, поедешь на 1-2с быстрее

Эхх... попробую ближе к этапу, пытался из около-дефолта что-то выжать

Что там пишут? Я же теперь даже читать не могу толком.

вкратце владелец Cayman R не может повторить то, что делает в реале. Потому спрашивает у народа - может он делает че-то не то?.. :popcorn:

Anybody who has been following my posts will have noted my frustration with trying to achieve the same experience I get on the track. AC is so good that driving a car I know on a track I know almost feels right, except it doesn't. I guess it never can. Sometimes I get it right and my lap times are about what I expect, but I seem to be unable to keep from crashing with some regularity.

Thinking about something else it suddenly popped into my head that I have spent less than 50 hours on a simulation of something that I have spent over 10,000 ours actually doing. Things that I just do by automatic reflex on the track don't happen in the sim. For example there is a hairpin where the car will step out if I get on the gas too early or too hard. I don't even think about it. I just deal with it. In AC I am likely to end up in power oversteer!

Some people are extremely accomplished at AC. How long did it take? Should I feel disappointed that I am progressing so slowly or is that the normal expectation.

ему говорят что мол нужно подольше въехать, ибо 50 часов мало, затирают про фов и про грамотность мастеринга

It depends how you spent the 50 hours I guess and how well or badly you setup your wheel and how well or badly you setup your FOV. The field of view plays a big part in judging distances and speeds and moving from real life racing to simulator racing will take a while for the brain and eyes to figure them out. Try to find references points as this will help with consistency when it comes to brake points and that in turn will start giving you consistent entry and exit speeds.

What I did was not jump around from track to track and car to car. To get used to the sims physics and the lack of other real life inputs and judging speeds on a 2D screen, it's much easier to stick to the same car/track combo till you have it down pat.

I recommendation the KTM and for example the BMW GT2 and just stick to those two cars for now (one manual and one sequential).

Track wise pick something you like (I went with Imola) and the Nordschleife. The reason for the Nordschleife is simple. It's a track that will test or teach you all the driving techniques you need to learn or improve. While learning the track I would turn off damage so you can first focus on hitting the corners and you'll be able to continue if you crash without having to restart over and over. Once you're able to do consistent lap times on the Nord that will indicate you're judging speeds and distances really well.

For me it wasn't till around 200 hours that I got used to everything but I also was messing with my setup in every imaginable way while doing it. Once you're happy with your setup stick to it because if you change your FOV later on it will take a while to re-adjust.

чел с кайманом потихоньку начинает терять терпение

I have no way to respond to your initial remark except to say that I actually feel like I am there doing it so I guess I am close enough to start. A lot of the 50 hours has been spent trying to get things set up correctly and I think I am finally there. Others have mentioned FOV. I am using the default and it seems to be okay, although I guess I could fiddle with it.

I'm with you on tracks and cars. I spend almost all my time at Pitt Race nowadays and I drive a Cayman R. Somebody created a mod for Pitt Race which is very realistic and I am using that. The closest car is the 718 with PDK. I adjusted the front alignment to -1.1 to match my car. Tires are an issue. I am running Michelin Super Sports which are way better than most street tires which leaves me undecided between the ST and SM tires in AC. I've tried both but have mostly been using the ST tire.

However, my main question remains unanswered. Among people who feel they are really good at this, how long did it take? If I just need to develop more experience, that is okay, but I'd like to have some idea how long it might take.

дальше приходит чувак со знаменитой картинкой и начинается бурление

H4Nthgv.jpg

что даже модер говорит можть видосик нам кинешь?..

Everybody cool down please. Bob, the better thing you can do now is to show us a video while you're driving (in AC) with visible steering wheel in cockpit and pedals app on screen, so we can help you to improve your driving. Forget FOV setting and other stuff now.

в итоге разговоры сводятся к фову, хотя выше прозвучала правильная мысль о шинах :laugh:

но парня волнует только срок, в течение которого он сможет управлять в симе так же, как в реале

I've got close to 12,000 driving at Pitt Race and I still did a little better last year than the year before. Right now I'm just interested in how long it takes to become reasonably competent in AC and the message is a lot more than 50 hours! Therefore, I'm not going to worry about it for several more months.

дальше в тред врывается боец боевых искусств и советует

The reason why it might be taking you a long time to get a hold of AC might be because it takes longer to "unlearn" old stuff that to learn new stuff. What you have learned over your 10,000+ hours of real driving might need to get unlearned in AC because a simulator, albeit an excellent one, cannot replicate real life 100%.

If you plan to keep driving on real life, I would be careful with getting too involved with AC as it might affect your real-life driving skill. AC could be used as a platform to practice some skills, but it could be counter-productive to rely on it too much for the reason mentioned earlier.

все это происходит параллельно со срачиками отдельных личностей между собой :popcorn:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Хоспаде, какие же там упоротые... хуже чем у нас, даже)

Василий, а ты можешь этому челу кинуть ссыль на тот мой пост и совет попробовать мой мод оттуда?)

Изменено пользователем -=Ice=-
а ты можешь этому челу кинуть ссыль на тот мой пост и совет попробовать мой мод оттуда?)

кинул ему в личку преамбулу, объяснения и ссылку и затребовал теста и мнения :popcorn:

• Нравится 1

блин я лошара не проверил ссылку на мод - а она сгинула.

I was put onto this thread by somebody else. The first thing I discovered was the link doesn't work so I can't try the mod. I'd like to.

As for the tires, they suck. However, they may be totally accurate. My real experience was switching from Bridgestone Pole Positions to Michelin Pilot Super Sports knocked six second (5%) off my lap times. Maybe they are using Bridgestones when I want Michelins. Anyhow, semi-slicks work better than street tires for me in the sim.

I drive one car I know on a track I know and although I've been off once in actual driving I'm off about every other lap in the sim. What solved my problem was to add some stability control. I know this is supposed to be a no-no band-aid but it makes the sim car behave the way I think it should so I use it.

I would like to try the mod without stability control to see what it does.

Игорь, перельешь?

Ой... чёт я походу удалил её немного

https://yadi.sk/d/3cjcKaE33PEKc4 - вот, но тут вроде версия с керсом... надеюсь не заметит))

Василий, ты тогда плиз добавь коммент с этой ссылкой и скажи что керс добавлен просто так, ради фан-гонок, всё остальное как в оригинале, кроме шин.

вот, но тут вроде версия с керсом... надеюсь не заметит))

да я думаю не будт он его юзать, если не сказать - не догадается ни в жисть :laugh:

кароче кинул ему новую ссыль

ребят подскажите кто знает (гугл партизански молчит) игра пиратка, когда выхожу из сессии окно основной игры кадрируется и приходится перезагружать, куда лезть чтоб исправить?

Ckr_-hzHMHA.jpg

когда выхожу из сессии окно основной игры кадрируется и приходится перезагружать

это проблема взаимодействия win10 и ас - известная проблема. будет пофиксена в следующем пачте 20 дек. но поскольку у тебя пиратка, получишь ты его позже, друг

Ну чо там, пиндос небось на керсе завис?)

не, он не стал ваще на 86-ой гонять. я ему на 718 перекинул новые семислики с 86 с учетом размеров колес под 718. ну вот пока не отписался о результатах, может с часу на час напишет
повторил в Реале то, что происходит в Корсе)
:lol:

да, если бы.. у него траблы какие то с компом, корса не запускается (внезапно!) потому что почему-то перестала находить C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll :popcorn:

но я тут не причем :rolleyes:

• VeTeR открепил тема
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...