Top.Mail.Ru
Перейти к содержанию

iRacers.hu Championship recruiting Oval racers

Attila_Papp

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi Guys,

I'm Attila from Hungary, and we've had a conversation yesterday with VeTeR on TS, he told us there would be some drivers here who would be interested in oval racing, so I'd like to invite you to our Nascar championship.

We're looking for drivers for our National Nascar league races (that way going international 3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif). I don't want to disturb you with the details, here are the basic facts of our league:

Races held in every 2 weeks on Monday evenings with qualifying beginning at 20:20 CET, our Spring Championship begun on 25 February, but drivers can join during the season too.

We will race with the Silverado and Impala B, there will be open setup and fixed setup races too.

Our schedule (may vary slightly)

02.25 - Daytona International Speedway - Impala B (fixed setup) - 100 laps

03.11 - Atlanta Motor Speedway - Silverado - (open setup) - 134 laps

03.25 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Silverado - (fixed setup) - 100 laps

04.08 - Martinsville Speedway - Silverado (fixed setup) - 200 laps

04.22 - Chicagoland Speedway - Impala B (open setup) - 134 laps

05.06 - Texas Motor Speedway - Impala B (fixed setup) - 200 laps

05.20 - Iowa Speedway - Silverado (open setup) - 200 laps

06.03 - Watkins Glen Intl - car to be chosen later (open setup) - 82 laps

06.17 - Pocono Raceway - Impala B (fixed setup) - 100 laps

07.01 - Homestead Miami Speedway - Impala B (fixed setup) - 134 laps

Standard rules for the races (+ lucky dog).

We're looking for drivers holding at least an Oval Class C licence, with iRating between 1000 and 3000.

Basic English communication is required to further discuss the rules with possible applicants.

What's important for us is that if you want to race with us, you have to take the championship seriously, we don't want drivers who will ruin our races.

So if you can race clean, respect other drivers (and understand what I wrote here in English :) ), and want to join us, get in contact with us:

PM me (Attila Papp) on iRacing

Or

send me an email to: a.papp84 at gee mail dot com

Or

Leave a message for us here: http://iracers.hu/fr...php?topic=523.0

(I'm gonna create a topic for our championship on iRacing public forum too, I'll put the topic here once it'll be available.)

Cheers,

Attila

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...